Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Strange Me

Why hello there. I'm Veronica. I'm a 22, blonde, college senior-- and I'm strange. Well, isn't everybody? I know what you're thinking- I'm not that strange...am I? Yes. You are. The sooner you admit it, the sooner you can let go and enjoy the strangeness around you. Just walking down the street to class this morning I encountered strangeness. I delightfully waved at weird homeless man who sits on the city's stoop that is the courthouse while he toothlessly grinned back at me. I chattered with strange girl in weather boots on a sunny day of 72 degrees while waiting for the light to change on the street corner. I even called Mom who went on to give me the play-by-play of her "Dining Divas" out-to-dinner crew's latest outing. Thanks to all who participated in providing me with weirdness. You are the reason for this blog. Your stories are gold. And hey, don't think I'm making fun of you- I'm just as guilty of complete strangeness as you. And just to prove it to you, my next post will be my very own strange story. I told you, we've all got strange stories to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment