Friday, April 30, 2010

Strange Maps

When walking home from breakfast this morning, I noticed all of the truly strange things around me. Being a college town, this is the perfect place to experiment with weird food, habits and people and of course, I wanted to share them with you! Follow this walking tour in order to see some of the strangest sights in uptown Athens. I challenge you to go explore your own town to see what strange things you can find!



View Strangest Places in Athens in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. Veronica, I love reading your blog! Some of these stories are hilarious! I thought the concept of your map was really cool. Not only are some of these people/places strange, but they also sort of represent Athens in many ways. The info you gave about the piano man, I thought was especially interesting. I've seen him numerous times, but never knew he was homeless by choice and had a college degree. Interesting stuff! Keep up the good work!

    ~Matt

    ReplyDelete